Pascal Boyart aka Pboy is a french artist based in Paris. This is my 1st store (1/2).
ID 2nd store: ob://QmQ9WibGonZUFGfcsE7PRvYSedPFgbRHX9ZtVdz7WPULJk/store
Pascal Boyart is an artist based in Paris.
drawing since his youngest age, Pascal Boyart grew up in Paris near La
Chapelle, the birthplace of European graffiti. So it’s natural, as a
graffiti artist, that he began his journey by making a name in the midst
of urban art. His figurative style and technical virtuosity quickly
gained him the respect of his peers. Thus, for nearly fifteen years, he
covered the walls of the capital with his ultra-realistic frescoes.
this urban period, Pascal Boyart retains an obvious fascination for
monumental portraits. Today, he concentrates on the representation of
the gaze and the exploration of his expressive potential. He pays
tribute to the infinite complexity of the human face's relation to the
soul, the latter being both the most essential but also the most hidden
part of each individual.
In the same way as his creative
approach, which is as much an inheritance of urban culture as classical
sensibility, his approach to painting combines new technologies with
traditional painting techniques.
He is notably the first mural painter to affix a
Bitcoin QR code to his paintings for donations. He's also the first
street artist to hid bitcoin in his frescoes.
Among his influencers we can cite Bruegel, JayOne, Caravage, Pollock, Seurat.
His work has been featured in The
New York Times, AP News, The Washington Post, Reuters, AFP, Artnet, The
Pullman Magazine, The Guardian, Bloomberg, Business Insider, HypeBeast,
Russia Today, PubliMetro.mx, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Parisien,
Libération, Médiapart, Le Bonbon, La Croix, Huffington Post, The Art
NewsPaper, L’œil Magazine, TheNextWeb, JT France3, JT M6 19/45, LCI,
Europe1, EuroNews, RTL, 20 Minutes, Le Point, L'Express, Boursorama, Le
Progrès, Publico.pt, CriptoNoticias, OmanObserver, Le Mouv', Golem13,
Bitcoin.com, Bitcoin.fr, Le Journal du Coin, Cryptonaute.fr,
UrbanAttitude.fr, CCN.com, Bitcoinist, Cointelegraph, and others international medias.
- October 2018 : Solo show. Installation and performance, Nuit Blanche 2018, Institut de France, Paris.
- September to October 2018: Collective exhibition, Bitcoin Art (r)evolution, 15 av. de Messine, Paris.
- October 2016: Solo show. Installation Éclats d’Âme, Cloître des Billettes, Paris.
- June to September 2016: Solo show, L'Art direct de Pboy, City of Bonifacio, Corsica.- May 2016: Solo show, Gammes de Blancs, Chapelle des Récollets - Maison de l'Architecture, Paris.
- 2015: Collective exhibition, Kaprices d'Artistes, Espace Sévigné, Paris.
- 2015: Collective exhibition, Galerie Iconoclastes, Paris.
- 2015: Collective exhibition, Galerie à Ciel Ouvert, Paris.
- 2009: Collective exhibition, Le Tag au Grand Palais, Le Grand Palais, Paris.