Natural Language Annotation for Machine Learning: A Guide to Corpus-Building for Applications
Create your own natural language training corpus for machine learning. Whether you’re working with English, Chinese, or any other natural language, this hands-on book guides you through a proven annotation development cycle—the process of adding metadata to your training corpus to help ML algorithms work more efficiently. You don’t need any programming or linguistics experience to get started.
Using detailed examples at every step, you’ll learn how the MATTER Annotation Development Processhelps you Model, Annotate, Train, Test, Evaluate, and Revise your training corpus. You also get a complete walkthrough of a real-world annotation project.
- Define a clear annotation goal before collecting your dataset (corpus)
- Learn tools for analyzing the linguistic content of your corpus
- Build a model and specification for your annotation project
- Examine the different annotation formats, from basic XML to the Linguistic Annotation Framework
- Create a gold standard corpus that can be used to train and test ML algorithms
- Select the ML algorithms that will process your annotated data
- Evaluate the test results and revise your annotation task
- Learn how to use lightweight software for annotating texts and adjudicating the annotations
This book is a perfect companion to O’Reilly’s Natural Language Processing with Python.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Details: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
: epub , mobi , PDF
Once your payment has been received, we send your download link earliest possible moment. Understanding we are all in different time zones, we will do our best to deliver well within 24 hours. If there be congestion or a network downage of any kind just know we are doing the best to get your product delivered a.s.a.p.
This is a digital product. A return policy is not offered on this product. A refund policy is not offered on this product. The download link is verified before sending to you, to be 100% sure it’s a working link.
Ratings[0-5]: C=Customer Service S=Delivery Speed D=Description O=Overall
1/21/20, 6:27 PM
SlugPeerID (OpenBazaar link)