Hadoop: The Definitive Guide: Storage and Analysis at Internet Scale - Tom White
Get ready to unlock the power
of your data. With the fourth edition of this comprehensive guide,
you’ll learn how to build and maintain reliable, scalable, distributed
systems with Apache Hadoop. This book is ideal for programmers looking
to analyze datasets of any size, and for administrators who want to set
up and run Hadoop clusters.
Using Hadoop 2 exclusively, author Tom
White presents new chapters on YARN and several Hadoop-related projects
such as Parquet, Flume, Crunch, and Spark. You’ll learn about recent
changes to Hadoop, and explore new case studies on Hadoop’s role in
healthcare systems and genomics data processing.
- Learn fundamental components such as MapReduce, HDFS, and YARN
- Explore MapReduce in depth, including steps for developing applications with it
- Set up and maintain a Hadoop cluster running HDFS and MapReduce on YARN
- Learn two data formats: Avro for data serialization and Parquet for nested data
- Use data ingestion tools such as Flume (for streaming data) and Sqoop (for bulk data transfer)
- Understand how high-level data processing tools like Pig, Hive, Crunch, and Spark work with Hadoop
- Learn the HBase distributed database and the ZooKeeper distributed configuration service
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Details: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Format : epub
Size: 2.9 Mb
ISBN : 9781491901632
Language : english
Once your payment has been received and an eMail has been provided, we send your download link earliest possible moment. Understanding we are all in different time zones, we will do our best to deliver well within 24 hours. If there be congestion or a network downage of any kind just know we are doing the best to get your product delivered a.s.a.p.
This is a digital product. A return policy is not offered on this product. A refund policy is not offered on this product. The download link is verified before sending to you, to be 100% sure it’s a working link.
Ratings[0-5]: C=Customer Service S=Delivery Speed D=Description O=Overall
1/21/20, 6:26 PM
SlugPeerID (OpenBazaar link)